Wednesday, March 23, 2011

and now you can get organized

I'm gonna go ahead and admit I designed the FlipOver planner for myself. I added some features for the rest of you, and I think it's awesome.
I've included all the real details on a feature page on the (so, there.) website. They're available for purchase on my etsy shop now.
But here's some bonus information for you- I've been using these planners for months now (in various forms) and they're super durable and usable. I've started using the blank book instead of my usual moleskine, and so I have everything in one neat bundle. I've started a bunch of lists in the Notes book- a list of mending that needs to be done, for example.
Basically, I'm proud of them and I like using them, I'm sure you would too.

Also, here's a big bonus- Buying these booklets means that as you use them you can let me know what would make them work better for you. Beat that!

If you want to buy more than one type of book, let me know and I'll put together a custom package for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment