Thursday, August 26, 2010

so play zonk - part 2

My dearest sister bought me a set of dice for ZONK, and even made a lovely matchbox to fit them. I of course got the box stuck in the door to the game cabinet and had to replace it. I cut pieces of scrap illustration board to make a foldover box.

It's amazing what a little bit of glue and bookcloth can do.

Another great find, these thin adhesive magnets. They are really strong, and perfect to hold the flap of the box down. I put them underneath the bookcloth.

After putting the magnets on, I laid out all the pieces on bookcloth covered in glue.

After I wrapped up all the pieces, I lined the box in some scrap paper left over from the R.

So now, the box closes with a nice magnet, and fits the instruction sheet.

I'm sure I will destroy it accidentally any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment