Sunday, November 29, 2009

I heart games.


Sorry I haven't posted in a little while- It's because the shop has been taking up all my time. (That's right, click on the link for a sneak peak before I start announcing it to the world.)

I had several setbacks in the shop setup, including the realization that my camera just wasn't going to cut it. So I got a nice, new Rebel, and now I get to figure out how to use it. Learning curve!

Last night I was playing games with Patrick and our friends, and I took this shot, which is OKAY... but it's gonna take some practice for sure.

Have I mentioned how much I love games? Maybe there's a future career there....

(Shot is my skyscraper on low-cost purples. Mega Monopoly is mega fun. Mrs. H does not agree. )

2 comments:

  1. i like your shop on Etsy. I agree about the games. however, i must say that Marbles and 10 dice are my personal favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! So so excited about your shop! Your cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete