Sunday, March 8, 2009

it's useful (?) - pen box

 I am not a pack-rat. Sometimes I just keep things around until they prove their usefulness. 

This is one of the many things I have acquired, which may or may not be junk. It is, or rather they are, 40 paper envelopes/boxes for Faber Castell pens. They definitely have value, why else would there be so many?

Here are the ideas I have had so far:
• A place to put pencils and pens, assuming I want to split my whole collection into sets of singles and doubles. This seems inefficient.
• Halloween treat holders that I decorate with jack-o-lanterns, black cats, and zombies. I would then fill them with the smallest candies known to man... or just sugar.
• The most annoying surprise ever, if I filled them with glitter and gave them to all my friends/enemies. 
• Individual coffins for the ladybugs in the living room. R.I.P. lady.

I'm sure there's something good to do with these. I am 100 percent positive. 

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment